Templates help keep core words in the same place across different folders. Crescendo includes many templates. The included core words vary slightly between templates. We tried to pick core words that would be most useful to combine with the category-specific words in the folders using each template.
You may decide that a different template would work better for certain folders. Or, for some folders, you might want to remove the template entirely. Here is how you can do this:
- Go inside the folder whose template you want to change or remove.
- Tap Edit in the bottom toolbar to open Edit Mode.
- Select the Folder tab to open Folder Properties.
- Tap Template.
- Tap the name of the template you want to use. You may need to scroll down. Or, if you want to use no template, scroll to the very bottom of the list and select No Template.
- Tap Done in the top right corner of the screen to exit Edit Mode.