Easy to use AAC
simPODD is the only iPad app for PODD which combines both the digital page sets and a printing interface in one app.
Personalizing the app, editing and managing your books and page sets is now much easier. simPODD saves you time and effort and makes it easier to just start communicating!
All plans include full access to the digital page sets. The monthly subscription does not include the printing interface.
“simPODD’s integration of PODD communication books and electronic page sets in a single product supports people to “say what I want to say, to whoever, whenever and however I choose to say it”
Gayle Porter, creator of the PODD system
Easy to use app with guided set up
App designed specifically for PODD, with editing options and navigation totally intuitive. We listened to parents and speech therapists to create an experience which solves a lot of problems people have had using PODD before.
- All of the PODD digital page sets: 15 Preschool, 15+ Preschool, 15 School, 15+ School, 60 Complex Syntax, 60 Expanded Key Word
- Editing page sets has been totally simplified and streamlined
- Features the well-loved SymbolStix library, which Proloquo2Go users will recognize
Simple to print
The only totally integrated app with printing interface for PODD, which saves the hassle and time of switching from one program to another to prepare your PODD book. Printing is available for all plans except the monthly subscription.
- Export your book in just a few minutes
- Print the entire book in one go - instead of page by page!
- Save your PDFs and print them as many times as you want. Everyone in the PODD communicator’s life can use one!
Your app your way
Your app should be as unique as you are. Not only is editing and personalization quick and easy, we also have a wide range of vocabulary options, dialects and voices available.
- Regional dialects, including extra Australian vocabulary
- 40 natural-sounding Text to Speech voices, including our own children’s voices. Includes Australian, British, American, and other regional dialects. Download as many as you want - no extra cost for extra voices!
- Choose a plan that works for you: monthly or yearly subscription or license.
simPODD buying options
simPODD for schools
Quality Text to Speech voices
simPODD lets you be you. Choose from 40 voices, from friendly adult voices to genuine children’s voices with Australian, American, British and more regional accents. The voices are created using real recorded speech, so they sound surprisingly natural.
Help for your AAC journey
Help & Support
To get started with the app, you can find support materials on our Help & Support page or in the app.
Join the community
We’ve created Facebook groups for our community, where you can discuss and share tips about the app and supporting those who can’t speak.
Ask our Support team
If you still have questions, you can contact our Support team for help. They’re on hand to answer your questions 7 days a week.