- First, go inside the folder with the buttons you want to delete.
- Tap Edit in the bottom toolbar to open Edit Mode.
- Tap the button(s) you want to delete to select them. Selected buttons show a blue checkmark.
- 1 minute read
If you made a mistake when editing or have buttons that you will never need, you can always delete buttons.
- Tap Delete in the Edit Mode toolbar. On iPhone and iPod touch, you will first need to tap the Next Toolbar button .
- If you think there is a chance you might want to use the button later, choose Move to Storage. Otherwise, choose Delete Permanently.