- Enter the folder you would like to add the new button to.
- Tap the Edit button in the bottom toolbar.
- Create a new button.
- In the Text to Speak line select the microphone icon, then select Record Audio.
- To add audio, tap the Record button and speak into the device, then tap the Stop button. Tap the Play button to check the recording.
- In Label, type the text you want the button to display in the grid.
- Tab the button preview to add a symbol or a picture.
- You can control whether the audio will be added to a message, or if pressing the button will play the audio immediately by changing the Actions.