3. Make a new backup (optional)
If you have just made changes that you want to save, you should first make a new backup. If you want to export an existing backup, skip over these steps.
- Go to Options > Backup.
- Tap either of the Back Up Now options near the top of the Backup section
- Wait for Proloquo2Go to finish creating the backup files.
4. Choose and export your backup
- Go to Options > Backup > Export Backup.
- Find the file you want to export in the list of backup files. You may need to scroll down. When you find the file, tap Export on the right side of its row.
- Select Export to Dropbox or Export to Google Drive.
- Wait for the progress bar to fill. A “Successfully Exported to Dropbox/Google Drive” message will appear. Tap OK.
In Dropbox, you can find backups in the Apps/Proloquo2Go folder. In Google Drive, they will be in the Proloquo2Go folder.
*On iPhone and iPod touch, you will find the Options button in the Tools popup at the far left of the bottom toolbar.