Share using AirDrop
You do not need to be connected to the internet to use AirDrop.
Export selected buttons and folders (sending device)
- Go inside the folder with the message and folder buttons you want to copy.
- Tap Edit in the bottom toolbar.
- Tap the message and folder buttons you want to copy to select them. Or, tap Select All in the Edit Mode toolbar, then tap any buttons you don’t want to copy to deselect them.
- Tap Export/Import in the Edit Mode toolbar.
- Select Export with AirDrop.
- If you want, tap the field below File Name and edit the name of the file to be exported. To begin the export, tap Export.
- Available devices with AirDrop enabled will appear at the top. Tap the device you want to AirDrop to.