If you have just made changes that you want to save, you should first make a new backup. If you want to export an existing backup, skip over these steps.
- Go to Options, then Backups.
- Tap either of the Back Up Now options near the top of the Backup section.
- Wait for Proloquo4Text to finish creating the backup files.
Choose and export your backup
- Go to Options, Backups, then Export Backups.
- Find the file you want to export in the list of backup files. You may need to scroll down. When you find the file, tap Export on the right side of its row.
- Select Export with AirDrop.
- Tap the device you want to export the backup to.
- When the selected items are sent via AirDrop, the device they are sent to will receive a message asking which app you would like to save it to. Tap Proloquo4Text. You can now either restore the backup immediately or save the backup for later. You can access AirDrop backups in the same way as manual backups inside the device.