1. Transfer the backup file to your device
You are now ready to transfer the backup to the device running Proloquo4Text. With iTunes open, connect your device to your computer using the device’s charging cable. Continue following the steps below:
- Click the device’s icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
- In the list of apps, click Proloquo4Text.
- Click Add… at the bottom of the Proloquo4Text Documents list.
- Find and select the backup file that you want to transfer to your device. (Names of backup files end in .p4tbk.) Click Add. The file will now be added to Proloquo4Text on your device.
2. Restore the backup file in Proloquo4Text
To finish restoring the backup, go into Proloquo4Text on your device. Then follow the steps below:
- Go to Options .
- Go to Backups.
- Select Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you would like to restore, then tap Restore ‘[name]’ to confirm.
- Wait for Proloquo4Text to finish restoring the backup.