- Go to Options , then Books.
- Tap the Share button in bottom right corner of the book you would like to print.
- Select how you would like to export your book. You can mail it to yourself, export as a PDF then load to Google Drive or other applications, send it via AirDrop, etc.
You have two basic options for printing your PODD books:
- From a computer: Download the PDF file of your book depending on how you save or send it to yourself, then follow the standard print settings in the program you use to view it. You can generally control the size of the printed file, which will allow you to make smaller versions of PODD books where necessary.
- From your iPad: Tap the Share button, then select Print.