Add an ExpressivePower sound or expression to a button
- First, go into the folder where you want to add the expression.
- Tap Edit in the toolbar to open Edit Mode.
- If the button already exists, tap it to select it. Otherwise, make a new button.
- In the Basics section, tap the button at the far right of the Speech field.
- Go to the Sounds or Expressions tab to access the sounds or expressions. Scroll through the list or start typing in the Search field to find a specific sound or expression. Preview any sound or expression by tapping the speaker button in its row.
- To add an expression to your button, tap its name in the list.
You may need to download a new voice to get the expressions you want. To do this, you will need to leave Edit Mode and go into the Options . For exact steps, see Add or delete a voice.