- Tap Edit to enter Edit Mode.
- Tap the button you would like to edit.
In Edit Mode you can change these things:
- Background and/or Border Color: The background and border colors used in PODD tend to follow specific schemes. Please be careful before you change them.
- Text: Here you can change the font, the size of text as it appears in the button, and its color. This last option can be especially important where a button’s background color creates contrast issues with its text.
- Display: Select if the button will show both its image and text label, just the image, or just the text label.