If you have just made changes that you want to save, you should first make a new backup. If you want to export an existing backup, skip over these steps.
- Go to Options > Backup.
- Tap either of the Back Up Now options near the top of the Backup section.
- Wait for Proloquo2Go to finish creating the backup files.
Choose and export your backup
- Go to Options > Backup > Export Backup.
- Find the file you want to export in the list of backup files. You may need to scroll down. When you find the file, tap Export on the right side of its row.
- Select Export with AirDrop.