For example, you may want to do this to free up space on your Sharing Server account or if you decide to make changes to a story that you have already uploaded.
To remove a story from your Sharing Server account, please do the following.
- In Library View, tap the Pictello Sharing Server button (the cloud) in the bottom toolbar.
- If you are not logged into your Sharing Server account, tap Login to your account.
- Enter your username and password and tap Login.
- Tap Manage My Files.
- Tap the Edit button in the top right corner.
- Tap the red circle to the left of a story, and then tap the Delete button that appears to the right of the story to remove the story from the server.
If you would like to learn more about using Pictello, be sure to check out our step-by-step tutorials.