Wizard mode guides you step-by-step, while Expert mode allows you to create stories more quickly, with advanced options like fonts and transitions.
To edit a story, do the following:
- Tap the Edit button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the story you want to edit.
- In the "Story Actions" popover, tap Edit.
- If prompted, select Wizard or Expert. Note that if you only want to use Wizard or Expert mode any time you edit or create a story, toggle Remember choice to ON before making your selection.
- Edit your story. For instructions on editing, please see the following tutorials:
If you would like to learn more about using Pictello, be sure to check out our step-by-step tutorials.