Read, write and create
Wrise offers all the basic word processing functionalities such as changing fonts, different zoom levels and font and background color. But more importantly, Wrise is also a step forward in supporting everyone’s needs.
Wrise is fully localized in English and French. However, Wrise can be used with Text to Speech voices in many languages.
Built for your needs
Read and listen
Read comfortably, personalize your experience and listen on the go
- Listen to text with your choice of voice, speech rate and volume using Text to Speech playback with word or sentence highlighting. Use the handy pronunciation editor so text is spoken exactly the way you want it.
- Pause, rewind, fast forward and jump to next or previous paragraph and read with word or sentence highlighting
- Convert text to iTunes audio tracks and listen on your phone, tablet or mp3 player
Create texts quickly and more easily
- Listen to your text as you write for greater feedback. Select if you want the text read back to you after every word, sentence or paragraph.
- Type text with over 45% less effort with PolyPredix™ multi-word prediction: complete the word you are typing, predict the next word or even multiple words at once.
- More and more accurate word predictions in over 25 languages by learning your vocabulary as you type.
Take control of your text
- Use tags to style your text or bring characters to life by defining reading speed, voice, language, volume and more. Practical and fun!
- Read multilingual texts using different voices for different languages with tags or let Wrise do the work for you with automatic language detection.
Wrise has been removed from sale in the App Store as of May 2023
As our focus has shifted towards AAC and Wrise downloads have decreased over time, we have taken the decision to discontinue the product.
We want to assure you that we will not suddenly abandon our existing users. The app will remain available (for downloading) for existing customers. We will continue to provide product compatibility updates and support at least until May 2024.
If you already have Wrise, it may continue to work for many more years to come, depending on Apple's macOS updates.
We understand that Wrise has been an important tool for many of you, and we want to thank you for your support over the years. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com