Proloquo2Go is changing the world for people who have difficulty speaking. People with autism, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, ALS, developmental disabilities and beyond benefit from the Proloquo2Go speech technology.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Advanced, self-learning multi-word prediction in the Typing View using AssistiveWare's PolyPredixª engine. Supports British and American English.
- Support for VGA adapter to present on external screens for training purposes.
- Improved toolbar layout for Typing View.
- Several fixes, including a potential crash when using accented characters.
- Proloquo is Latin for speak out loud and that's exactly what it helps people do! It has taken the world by storm and is regularly featured in newspapers such as USA Today and The New York Times, as well as by major TV networks. This is an application that changes people's lives. At US$189.99 Proloquo2Go costs a fraction of the dedicated devices it rivals, which typically cost anywhere between US$2500 and US$8000. Users and speech-language pathologists love Proloquo2Go and over 200 assistive technology centers already include it in client evaluations.
Proloquo2Go, which recently won a prestigious BETT Award 2011, is showcased on the iPads on display at all Apple Stores world wide. Proloquo2Go was also featured in the iPad video shown during Apple's March 2 media event that introduced the iPad 2.
While some people need dedicated devices, an iPod, iPhone or an iPad with Proloquo2Go brings communication within reach of many people with autism, Down syndrome, apraxia, ALS, cerebral palsy and victims of stroke and others who could never before afford a communication device.