Note: This vacancy is here for reference for the applicants. Application deadline closed 4 September 2019.
About the Role
You are a medior all-round visual designer with solid experience in a wide variety of mediums, both print & digital. You translate concepts into awesome creative solutions, have attention to detail and are eager to develop in your role. With your addition to our creative team, we’ll bring AssistiveWare’s brand to the next level - bringing the brand alive throughout the customer journey, across several media. We’ll do that by developing a great visual signature for AssistiveWare.
You will work in cross-functional teams, collaborating with other visual and UX designers, clinical experts, communication specialists and more. You will share the office in the heart of Amsterdam with an international group of people and our two cats.
Have you always wanted to work for a company with a real social mission? This is your chance!
What you’ll do:
- Work within our cross-functional teams to create various communication touch points (sales tools, brochures, print materials, infographics and animations for articles, social media posts, etc.)
- Assist with UX and UI design for apps and website
- Further develop and maintain AssistiveWare’s brand identity guidelines
- Apply our brand consistently across all mediums
What you’re like:
- A creative with conceptual skills, design in your DNA, open-minded and eager to learn
- You are passionate about design & visual culture.
- Translating business objectives into smart creative solutions
- Enjoy collaborating and taking on new challenges
- Have solid experience both in print and digital
- Have an interest in brand systems
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ensure timely delivery
What you’ll need:
- You already live in The Netherlands
- Fluent English communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience
- Understanding brands & design systems
- Being able to develop a distinctive visual signature
- Illustration & typography skills
- Basic animation skills/motion graphic skills are a plus
- A degree in Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or another design-related field is preferred
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- InVision and Sketch
- Experience with video editing programs are a plus
What we offer:
- A position for 40 hours a week
- Market conform salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
Please send your motivation letter, resume and portfolio in English by 4 September 2019 to email@example.com.
For questions or more information about the position you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.