To delete a backup, do the following:
1. Launch Proloquo4Text and open Options. To open Options:
- On iPad tap the Options above the Text Pad.
- On iPhone/ iPod touch tap Options in the bottom toolbar.
2. Scroll down to General Options, and then tap Backups.
3. Tap Delete Backups.
4. Tap Edit
5. Tap Delete in the top-right corner.
6. Tap to the left of a backup, and then tap Delete. Alternately, you can delete all of a specific user's backups by tapping on the Delete All Backups button and then tapping Delete.
7. Tap Done in the top-right corner when finished.
8. To exit Options on iPhone/ iPod touch, tap any of the other icons in the bottom toolbar. To exit Options on iPad, tap anywhere outside the options popup.