To add a new category, do the following:
- Toggle to the Quick Block (either Phrases or Quick Talk) where you want to add the category. You can toggle between Quick Blocks by tapping the label of the current Quick Block. On iPhone and iPod touch, you may need to tap the Open/Close Keyboard toggle to hide the keyboard before you can see the Quick Blocks.
- When you get to the desired Quick Block, tap the Edit button . You can also toggle between Quick Blocks inside Edit Mode by tapping the Quick Block label.
- Navigate to where you want to add your new category. You can open an existing category by tapping it.
- Tap the Add button in the bottom right corner of the Quick Block.
- Select Add Category.
- Enter a label for your category in the Label field.
- Tap Background Color to set a color for your category.
- Toggle Hidden ON if you want to hide the category outside of Edit Mode.
- You have now created the category. You can continue editing or tap Done in the top right corner of the screen to exit Edit Mode. On iPhone and iPod touch, you will need to tap Done twice, first to finish creating the category, and then to fully close out of Edit Mode.