1. Prepare a backup for export
You will first need to tell Proloquo2Go which backup you want iTunes to be able to access.
- Go to Options* in the bottom toolbar.
- Go to Backup > Export Backup.
- Find the file you want to export in the list. You may need to scroll down. When you find the file, tap Export on the right side of its row.
- In the menu that pops up, select Export to iTunes.
- Wait until you see a “Successfully Exported to iTunes” message, then tap OK.
2. Save your backup
You will now save the backup you exported from Proloquo2Go to your computer in iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer using the device’s charging cable.
- Click the device’s icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
- In the list of apps, select Proloquo2Go.
- You will see a list of files. Backup files end in the extension .p2gbk. Select the file you want to save, then click Save to…
- You can rename the file, but make sure to keep the .p2gbk extension. Choose where you want to save the file, then click Save.
*On iPhone and iPod touch, you will find the Options button in the Tools popup at the far left of the bottom toolbar