All existing Infovox iVox 2 users running Intel Macs should update to take advantage of the following improvements:
- More Computers Your current Infovox iVox 2 license gives you access to all standard voices for the languages the license covers. Although your Infovox iVox 2 license permitted the use of the software on one computer, the corresponding Infovox iVox 3 & Infovox iVox 4 voices can now be installed on two computers.
- New Voices Infovox iVox 3 & Infovox iVox 4 provides over 75 voices in 26 languages for Mac OS X users, including 14 new natural-sounding voices in the following languages: German, Arabic, French, Norwegian, Dutch, Indian English, American English, British English, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Danish and Flemish. It also offers three new dialects: Catalan Spanish, Finish Swedish and Indian English. In addition, the software adds specialty voices, such as the Hip Hop voice "Saul" and the voice of Queen Elizabeth, and genuine children's voices.
- Improved Pronunciation Infovox iVox 3 & Infovox iVox 4 includes updates to the Acapela Speech Synthesizer, which contains many user requested improvements to pronunciation. Many words that used to cause problems are now fixed in these versions. Long time users will be pleased with these changes.
- Enhanced Compatibility Infovox iVox 3 & Infovox iVox 4 brings full compatibility with OS X 10.9 Lion, Apple's latest computer OS.
- Greater Flexibility With the AssistiveWare Activation Server, it is easy to manage your licenses, enabling you to quickly activate and deactivate voices and computers from within the Infovox iVox Voice Manager. In addition, voices can now be purchased à la carte, giving you greater flexibility in choosing the voices that you want and saving you money. So if you have always wanted to have a particular voice but did not want to spend the money to get all voices for a particular language, you can now buy just that one voice (voices are 14.99 dollar or euro each).
- How can I install Infovox iVox voices on another computer?
- How do I install an Infovox iVox voice?
- How do I permanently activate an Infovox iVox voice?
- How do I upgrade from Infovox iVox 2 to Infovox iVox 3 or Infovox iVox 4?
- Why do I need an account to activate my license?
- Can I purchase a single Infovox iVox voice?
- How can I purchase Infovox iVox voice credits?