Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of our users are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them to make sure our products best serve their needs.
AssistiveWare is looking for a product manager with experience collaborating with a web development team. As product manager, you will lead one of our three development teams. You will work with a dedicated team of developers and QA based in Kyiv. Additionally, you will collaborate with UX and visual designers, communication and support specialists, and domain experts. You and your team are responsible for our corporate website, back-end systems and several API services for our products from inception and creation to release. You will also work together with the other two product managers to align the services required for the iOS apps they are working on.
We work in short two-week release cycles based on a design thinking and Kanban approach. This means that we start from understanding the challenges and needs of the users through research, then come up with innovative solutions and implement them step by step. We are looking for someone already living in the Netherlands with at least three years of relevant experience.
Currently we work mostly from home and there’s the option to continue to do so in the future Once it is possible again, you’re welcome to come to the office in the heart of Amsterdam with a passionate, international group of people and our two cats.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a cross-functional product team and collaborate with a remote development team
- Ensure that team members have the right information so they can contribute most effectively
- Contribute to product strategy, prioritize work in small chunks and guide your team towards iterative product releases
- Use product analytics to validate, prioritize and guide product development
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience balancing business needs, user needs and technical feasibility
- Experience with an Agile approach in a user-centered design environment
- 3 to 5 years as a product manager and product owner, preferably for web, ideally with experience in CMSs and building APIs
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant study is a plus
Skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding priority setting, and organizational skills, with the ability to easily zoom in and out
- Result-oriented and able to convince others
- An excellent communicator with good written and spoken English skills
- Collaborative team player with strong leadership skills
- At home in Jira and experience with tools such as Mixpanel, Asana, Miro
- The ability to develop web services that contribute a positive influence on the lives of people all over the world
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
- A full-time position
- Monthly gross salary between €3,400 and €4,900 depending on work experience and knowledge level
- Opportunities for professional development
- As we currently work mostly from home, a setup to comfortably support that, including a MacBook Pro and an iPad
Please send your motivation letter and resume in English by 16 January 2022 latest to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us for questions about the position.