Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of our users are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them to make sure our products best serve their needs.
We are looking for a product manager with experience collaborating with a development team. As product manager, you will lead one of our four multi-disciplinary teams. Your team includes a UX designer, a visual designer, a communication specialist, a domain expert and a support specialist. Additionally, you will work with a dedicated team of developers and QA based in Kyiv. You and your team are responsible for several of our products/services from
inception and creation to release and marketing.
A year ago we started a transition from a traditional project approach to work in short cycles based on a design thinking approach. We now work in t-weekly release cycles alternating as needed between multiple products. We work closely together with our team in Kyiv using a Kanban approach.
We are looking for someone already living in the Netherlands with at least four years of software product management experience. You will share the office in the heart of Amsterdam with an international group of people and our two cats.
What will you be doing?
- Lead a cross-functional product team and collaborate with a remote development team
- Ensure that team members have the right information so they can contribute most effectively
- Contribute to product strategy, prioritize work in small chunks and guide your team towards iterative product releases
- Use product analytics to validate, prioritize and guide product development
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience balancing business needs, user needs and technical feasibility
- Experience with a Lean approach in a user-centered design environment
- A university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant study
- 4+ years as a product manager and product owner, preferably for iOS apps
Skills we are looking for:
- Outstanding organizational skills
- An excellent communicator with good written and spoken English skills
- The ability to easily zoom in from overview to detail and out again
- Collaborative team player with strong leadership skills
- At home in Jira and experience with analytical tools such as Mixpanel
- The ability to develop apps that have a positive influence on the lives of people all over the world
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
- A full-time position
- Monthly gross salary between €3,900 and €4,700 depending on work experience and knowledge level
- Opportunities for professional development and (worldwide) travel
Please send your motivation letter and resume in English by 4 February 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us for questions about the position.