Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of our users are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them and their families, teachers and therapists to ensure our products best serve their needs.
We are looking for someone living in The Netherlands who is passionate about changing the world and has the experience and expertise to contribute to our efforts. We believe good design delights our customers and helps us get our message across. This is where you come in!
On a day-to-day basis you will work under the guidance of our visual design lead, and collaborate with our visual designers, community managers, communication specialists, clinical experts and more.
AssistiveWare is an inclusive and diverse workspace. With a passionate, international group of people and our two office cats we share an office in the heart of Amsterdam. At present we work primarily from home, and there’s an option to continue to do so in the future.
What will you be doing?
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various communication touch points: social media posts, culture marketing videos, animations for articles, explainer videos and tutorials, animated infographics…
- Translate project requests into practical solutions, contribute ideas in all the stages of a project and ensure timely delivery of assets.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Ensure compliance with brand guidelines and design standards.
- Create graphic templates for use by other team members.
What do we expect?
- 5 to 7 years of multi-disciplinary experience in visual and motion graphic design.
- Strong foundational graphic design skills: composition, color, typography, branding.
- Experience in creating content for social media, communication campaigns and for educational purposes.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, or similar tools.
- Illustration skills in various media are a plus.
- A Bachelors degree in a visual design-related field is preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What do we offer?
- A position for 32 to 40 hours a week.
- A gross fulltime salary between 3.200 and 3.700 euro per month depending on work experience and knowledge level.
- A professional development budget (time and money) and opportunities for travel when that is possible again.
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected.
- The ability to have a positive influence on the lives of people all over the world.
To apply please fill the vacancy application form below in English by 3 April 2022. Please feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always happy to help!
Note that we have two other design vacancies at the moment: