Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of our users are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them to make sure our products best serve their needs. We know there are far more people out there who could benefit from our life-changing solutions.
We are looking for someone living in the Netherlands who is passionate about changing the world and has the experience and expertise to contribute to our efforts. We believe that good marketing and communication is essential to get our message across. This is where you come in!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Marketing and Communications officer to join our communications team.
You are an open and active communicator who works with our users in mind. Your goal is to identify better ways to drive awareness of our products and support current customers to use our solutions more effectively.
Working under the supervision of our Communications lead, you will collaborate with our visual and UX designers, Community and clinical experts to provide impactful and effective communication and marketing solutions.
While we are currently working from home, once the pandemic is under control you will enjoy an office in the heart of Amsterdam shared with an international group of people and our two office cats!
What you’ll do
- Create content as needed for marketing communications on Social Media, web, email and others
- Own and lead the execution of our Communication Strategy across some of our owned, earned and paid media
- Work alongside and lead our clinical and design experts to develop communication tactics and concepts that will make our marketing more engaging and efficient
- Use data analysis tools to inform strategies, tactics and validate new ideas
- Participate in daily hands-on marketing and communication activities, including product marketing, user and market research, PR activities, etc
What you’re like
- Native level of English is required. French, Dutch or Spanish are a big plus
- Ability to write and edit clear, concise, grammatically correct and engaging copy
- Analytical mindset
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Outstanding organizational and coordination skills
What you’ll need
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- Between 3 and 5 years experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience with copywriting and editing
- Experience with digital marketing and marketing analytics
- Already reside in the Netherlands, preferably in the Amsterdam region
What we offer
- A position for 40 hours a week
- A gross full time salary between 3.200 and 3.500 euro, 8% holiday allowance, pension plan
- A professional development budget (time and money)
- Being part of a motivated team, open to new ideas
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
Please send your motivation letter and resume in English by 14 February 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will only consider complete applications.