Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of our users are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them to make sure our products best serve their needs.
We think there are far more people out there who could benefit from our life-changing solutions. We are looking for someone to help us take our marketing and communication efforts to the next level.
About the Role
As a Marketing and Communications Officer, you work with our users in mind, to identify better ways to drive awareness of our products and support current users to understand the technology and use our solutions more effectively.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who enjoys solving problems in a creative and user-centered way. You should also enjoy contributing to daily communications activities, be a great copywriter and feel comfortable with data analysis.
What you’re like
- Native level of English. French, Dutch and Spanish are a big plus but not required
- Ability to write clear, concise, grammatically correct and engaging copy
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active mindset
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Outstanding organizational and coordination skills
- Detailed and results-oriented
- Technologically savvy, familiarity with Mac and iOS is a plus
- Be comfortable working with multiple teams and partners in different geographies
What you’ll do
- Plan, implement and follow-up on the events in which AssistiveWare participates
- Manage AssistiveWare’s social media presence. This includes not only sharing content, but creating a strategy.
- Contribute to our content marketing and customer engagement efforts.
- Participate in daily hands-on marketing and communication activities, including user and market research, PR activities, product marketing, campaigns, etc.
What you’ll need
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- Between 2 and 4 years experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience with customer engagement, social media, marketing campaigns and content marketing
- Plus: Experience in organizing events and data analysis
What we offer
- A position for 40 hours a week
- Opportunities for professional development and travel
- Being part of a motivated team, open to new ideas
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
- Daily organic lunch and once a week a warm lunch cooked by a chef
Please send your motivation letter and resume in English before April 1st to email@example.com.
For questions or more information about the position, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.