We don’t just make apps for people who cannot speak. Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of them are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them and their families, teachers, and therapists to ensure our products best serve their needs.
We are looking for an experienced People and Culture Manager living in the Amsterdam region who would love to work in an organization that not only wants to make a difference in the world through its mission, but also truly cares about its own team members.
People and Culture is part in our Office team. In this team we combine this with office management, the financial administration, and systems management.
What will you be doing?
We are a growing organization, with around 30 employees in the Netherlands and 15 people working with us abroad. With the growth there is a need to further develop and increase our People and Culture efforts.
Next to the regular tasks, such as recruitment, onboarding, personnel administration, and the guidance of short and long-term sickness, we expect the following topics to come up in the coming period:
- Guiding leads in their growing role as people manager
- Balancing work from home and office post Corona
- Ensure compliance with (changed or changing) Dutch labor regulations
- Care for personnel wellbeing and health
What do we expect?
- 6+ years relevant experience as a HR/P&C Manager
- At least a bachelor's degree in the field of Human Resource Management
- Experience with continuous improvement and change management
- A good eye for the mental health and personal wellbeing of your colleagues
- Experience with the topic of diversity and inclusion
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Living in the Amsterdam region
What do we offer?
- A 32 to 40 hour/week position
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
- Monthly gross salary between €3.400 and €4.600 depending on work experience and knowledge level
- Opportunities for your own professional development
- As we currently work mostly from home, a setup to comfortably support that, including a MacBook Pro and an iPad
Diversity at AssistiveWare
AssistiveWare is a small but diverse family - we are over 40 people representing 13 nationalities and we’re spread around the world. Our business challenges are unique and in order to keep innovating, we need as many people with different perspective to join us - people like you. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, what you believe in, or what disability you live with, we welcome you to be your true self at AssistiveWare.
To apply please fill the vacancy application form below in English by 25 September 2022. Please feel free to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org — we’re always happy to help!