Our users are at the heart of what we do. Many of our users are autistic, have cerebral palsy, Down syndrome and/or fine motor, vision or cognitive challenges. We are proud to collaborate with them to make sure our products best serve their needs.
We know there are far more people out there who could benefit from our life-changing solutions. We are looking for someone already living in The Netherlands who is passionate about changing the world and has the experience and expertise to lead our communications efforts.
About the Role
As Communications Lead, you will lead the communications discipline at AssistiveWare, by providing direction and coaching for our two marketing and communications officers. You will also be leading a communications-oriented cross-functional team, while actively collaborating with other teams.
We are looking for a strategic thinker who enjoys solving problems in a creative and user-centered way, but does not shy away from hands-on work. As a disciplinary lead we expect you to bring additional digital marketing, content marketing and data-driven communications knowledge and skills to the team.
At the strategic level you will be collaborating with our strategic art director, our marketing research lead, and our service designer. On a day to day basis you will collaborate with visual and UX designers, community managers, clinical experts and more. Once the corona pandemic is under control you will share the office in the heart of Amsterdam with an international group of people and our two cats.
What you’ll do
- Explore and put in practice new and better communication strategies in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Lead the Communications discipline as well as a communications focussed cross-functional team
- Ensure that our communications are on brand and place the customer at the center
- Monitor and track communications performance, identifying areas for improvement, using data analysis and customer insights
- Contribute to hands-on communications work
What you’re like
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. You listen and take into consideration different perspectives
- Ability to easily shift gears between the big picture and the details
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset
- Native level of English. French, Dutch or Spanish are a big plus but not required
What you’ll need
- A master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- 6-10 years of working experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge of lean/agile methodologies
- Expertise in digital marketing, marketing analytics and SEO
- Experience working in a small-sized international organization
What we offer
- A position for 40 hours a week
- A gross salary between 3.900 and 4.900 euro per month, excluding holiday allowance
- A professional development budget (time and money) and opportunities for travel post-corona
- Being part of a motivated team, open to new ideas
- An interesting and versatile job where your personal input is appreciated and expected
Please send your motivation letter and resume in English by November 22nd latest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that we will only consider complete applications with both a motivation letter and a cv.
For questions or more information about the position, you can send an email to email@example.com.